No Spend March: No More

08:00

Just a quick one to let you know, in case you hadn't already reaslied, that my No Spend March went DOWN. THE. DRAIN. But I think we could all see that happening when I posted about the first week. Apparently telling myself not to spend did the opposite and I got a compulsive need to buy everything. And I mean everything.

I added this list onto the end of my January & February Haul (which was huge), it's all things I've bought in March. Oops.  
Some of the things I've bought this month...Seventeen Sheen Supreme Lipticks in Barelty Blush & Hot Stuff, Sleek i-Divine A New Day Palette, Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G. Kipstick in Kiss Chase, Real Techniques Sculpting Set, Sleek i-Divine Vintage Romance Palette
Some of the things I've bought this month...
Seventeen Sheen Supreme Lipticks in Barelty Blush & Hot Stuff
Sleek i-Divine A New Day Palette, Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G. Kipstick in Kiss Chase, Real Techniques Sculpting Set, Sleek i-Divine Vintage Romance Palette
Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G. Lipstick in Kiss Chase - It was limited edition and going out of stock! Sleek i-Divine Eyeshadow Palettes - I got Vintage Romance and A New Day, they were 2 for £10 at Boots.Seventeen Sheen Supreme Lipsticks - I got Pink Posey, Barely Blush and Hot Stuff, I'm not sure why I ended up getting these. Seventeen Wow Skin Primer.  Seventeen Define and Conquer Contour Kit - I wanted to test out some contour kits before I go to Canada, so I know whether to shell out on a good one there, so this is the powder contour part of my research. Makeup Revolution Ultra Cream Contour Kit- Same as above, this is the cream contour part of my research. Makeup Revolution Fortune Favours the Brave Eyeshadow Palette - Supporting #teaminternet, plus SO pretty. Benefit Cheekathon Palette - This palette is a BARGAIN, 5 full sized blushes & bronzers for £44.50, that's less than 2 of them cost. Real Techniques Collectors Edition Sculpting Set - well, I needed something to go with my Contour Kits...right?
Benefit Cheekathon Palette
Benefit Cheekathon Palette
I've also ordered some Morphe Brushes from Beauty Bay. Oh and I'll add that I sent the Urban Decay Vice 4 Palette (that I missed out on, then ordered again for cheaper) back to Debenhams.

No more no spends for me. I do not currently have the self control.

I'm also currently battling the urge to spend AGAIN. Debenhams have a bonus £10 of points when you spend £50 using their Beauty Club Card. It's my birthday on Sunday, and who doesn't like buying themselves a present?

But I should save for Canada right?


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow on Instagram

Follow on Twitter