February Favourites

08:00

Feb faves I've been loving this month.

Makeup
Just generally, and I know that's silly, we know I love makeup and that's basically what this blog is about. But I've been wearing makeup a lot this month and I've really been enjoying it.
I've also bought a LOT of new products (oops), so it's hard for me to pick from things I haven't had a chance to wear yet.
Oh and generally a lot of love for lipstick too. Fave.


MAC Faux
MAC Satin Lipstick in Faux
MAC Satin Lipstick in Faux
I've been wearing it quite a lot this month, it's my go to lipstick for interviews, a lovely pale pink - although it is quite sticky for a satin lipstick, my hair does get stuck in it!
But I've been loving it. I recently got Please Me as I wanted a light pink colour, when in fact, on me, Please Me is basically a bright pink. And all along Faux was there, the pink I'd been searching for.


Rimmel Wonder'full Mascara
Rimmel Wonder'full Mascara
Rimmel Wonder'full Mascara
I got this free in the post sometime last year, I don't remember entering a competition or a SoPost sample thing, so I have no idea where it came from, but I'm glad it turned up. I was a bit dubious at first, as it's quite a light mascara and as I have long lashes usually one swipe of mascara is too much, but this one didn't seem enough. But I actually like that, for once, I can build up a mascara.
So I usually pop it on at home in the morning and I can easily swipe it off with a face wipe if I decide to do my makeup properly once I get to work.
The only annoying thing is the end of the brush is quite rounded and I am forever stabbing the side of my nose and leaving black smudges.
Rimmel Wonder'full Mascara
Rimmel Wonder'full Mascara


Real Techniques Blush Brush
Real Techniques Blush Brush
Real Techniques Blush Brush
 This brush. It's just. So soft, so fluffy, so amazing. I actually think I might be a little bit in love with it. I have two of them, one for blush and one for powder. Depending on the blush I do use a Real Techniques Buffing Brush (from the Core Collection) instead for a more concentrated look (which I always have to blend out as I put WAY too much on - love the blush).
I could own a hundred of these brushes.


Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in Between The Sheets
Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in Between The Sheets
Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in Between The Sheets
 What can I say? The perfect pink, matte finish and yet it's SO creamy.
I absolutely love this and I'm so glad I got it, well my husband bought it for me, but I picked it. I would definitely recommend picking it up, especially as they're currently running out of stock! (I think it might be out of stock now - sob. And wondering if I should have bought a spare.)
Charlotte Tilbury Matte Rvolution in Between The Sheets & K.I.S.S.I.N.G. Lipstick in Kiss Chase
Charlotte Tilbury Matte Rvolution in Between The Sheets & K.I.S.S.I.N.G. Lipstick in Kiss Chase


TRESemmé Keratin Smooth & John Frieda Hair Products
TRESemmé 7 Day Keratin Smooth Shampoo
TRESemmé 7 Day Keratin Smooth Shampoo
I just started using some OGX shampoo and conditioner, and whilst it smells lovely and I love the bottles (even if it is ridiculously hard to get the product out), I just don't think that they're great on my hair. It seems to be a bit more flyaway and drier, so I'm disappointed. Finally, getting to the point, for the last couple of months I have been using the John Frieda (one of the brunette ones) and TRESemmé Keratin Smooth shampoos and conditioners and I LOVE them. They smell nice, feel nice and make my hair lovely too.
Especially the TRESemmé hair mask, it is AH-mazing. I just picked up anther one as it was on offer at Superdrug.
TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Hair Masque
TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Hair Masque

That's it for another month! I should have 1000 favourites next month with all the stuff I've bought this month.


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow on Instagram

Follow on Twitter