March Favourites & April Wishlist

12:30

Is it that time already? I feel like March has passed in a blink of an eye.

March Favourites 
I've grouped these posts together this month, for some reason there's not much that's really stood out for me as absolutely loving using this month. I think I've spent too long pining over new makeup.

Morphe Brushes
I did a little order from Beauty Bay as a birthday present for myself, I've only used these a few times so far, but I am really loving these brushes!
I got the M439 Deluxe Buffer Brush as it was recommended by EVERYONE (but Jaclyn Hill sold me on it first) and I am in LOVE. It's just so fat and dense and soft, amazing for foundation.
I also got MB35 Angled Contour Brush because I couldn't get the E4 Angled Contour Brush at Beauty Bay and I wanted an angled blush brush. It is so lovely for blush and it just puts a little on the skin so you can built it up, rather than my usual packing technique!
And the M335 Chubby Buffer Brush, which is sort of like a small M439, on Manny MUA's recommendation, it blends my under eye concealer like a dream!
Morphe Brushes L-R: M439 Deluxe Buffer Brush, M335 Chubby Buffer Brush, MB35 Angled Contour Brush, M458 1in Flat Contour Brush
Morphe Brushes
L-R: M439 Deluxe Buffer Brush, M335 Chubby Buffer Brush, MB35 Angled Contour Brush, M458 1in Flat Contour Brush 
The Internet
Crazy eh? But we had been without the internet since we moved into our new flat, 4 months ago...4 MONTHS! It's been awful. We finally got internet in late March and I basically haven't looked up from my phone since. But I have been LOVING getting back on Instagram and catching up on Youtube videos. I've had a bit of a binge on Kathleen Lights recently, love her.


I think I've been spending too much time looking at other makeup that I want and so I haven't actually enjoying the makeup I have. Which is probably bad, but I think I just feel like a change, a bit of a refresh. For example my lipsticks, I've been wearing all my light pinks etc. recently, I'm not in the mood for darker shades now that we're coming into spring and I'm not feeling the pinks right now...
Always wishing for more!


April Wishlist
Now I shouldn't really have an April Wishlist considering that I'm off to Canada and America this month and I have a HUGE wishlist for there already...but you know me...

Zoeva Palettes
Zoeva Cocoa Blend Palette
Cocoa Blend Palette
Zoeva Rose Golden Palette
Rose Golden Palette
Zoeva Rose Golden Blush Palette
Rose Golden Blush Palette
 All available from Beauty Bay, however I think the Rose Golden Blush Palette is sold out, so I might have to consider buying from Zoeva directly. These all look so amazingly gorgeous, and if you put Rose Gold(en) in the name then I'm on board.


Bareminerals READY Color Boost in The Stolen Heart
This is Limited Edition, has gold packaging AND looks beautiful. I've seen mixed review, but my mind is already made up that I want this!
Bareminerals READY Color Boost in The Stolen Heart
Bareminerals READY Color Boost in The Stolen Heart

Benefit Hoola Bronzing and Contouring Brush
What is NOT to love about this brush, it is just so gorgeous. As soon as I saw it on the Benefit instagram I new that it had to be mine!
Benefit Hoola Bronzing and Contouring Brush
Benefit Hoola Bronzing and Contouring Brush
Feel Unique currently have 20% off BareMinerals and 15% off Benefit at the moment...so I could get all of these reduced! Plus I have £5 off for my birthday...


Too Faced Palettes
Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eye Shadow Collection
Chocolate Bar Eye Shadow Collection
Too Faced Natural Eye Shadow Collection
Natural Eye Shadow Collection
I feel like these are just good staples to have and definitely the first Too Faced palettes I'd like to get, well that they have  in the UK! I'm hoping to pick up the Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Collection, the Peanut Butter and Jelly Eye Shadow Collection and the Love Flush Blush Wardrobe in Canada/America!
Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Collection
Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Collection
Too Faced Love Flush Blush Wardrobe
Love Flush Blush Wardrobe
Too Faced Peanut Butter and Jelly Eye Shadow Collection
Peanut Butter and Jelly Eye Shadow Collection

Makeup Geek x Manny MUA Eyeshadow Palette
SOLD OUT AT BEAUTY BAY - CRY.
Makeup Geek x Manny MUA Eyeshadow Palette
Makeup Geek x Manny MUA Eyeshadow Palette

MAC Lipstick in Coral Bliss
I feel like this is the sort of shade I want to get to mix up my lipsticks a bit, a nice bright, but subtle colour for summer. It's also a Creamsheen, so it would be a breakaway from my standard satin and matte MAC shades.
MAC Lipstick in Coral Bliss
MAC Lipstick in Coral Bliss

NARS Sheer Glow in Mont Blanc
I finally got matched and got a sample from Space NK, it was barely enough for two days, but I loved it as soon as I got it on! I've tried samples of the Charlotte Tilbury foundations recently and I just did not like them, they felt dry and had a smell that I didn't enjoy. I've tried the New YSL Riche Eclat formula and it's good, but I loved sheer glow as soon as it hit my skin! Maybe I was just so desperate to like it that I've completely ignored anything wrong with it.
I will definitely be getting this before holiday so I can wear it whilst I'm away.
NARS Sheer Glow in Mont Blanc
NARS Sheer Glow in Mont Blanc


I feel like there is a LOT of palettes in this. Which is silly, I have quite a lot of palettes already and I don't use them all that much. But eyeshadow palettes are just SO pretty.


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow on Instagram

Follow on Twitter