Canada & America Makeup Haul: America

08:00

I say America, I just mean Ulta.
Oh Ulta.
Ulta Beauty
My Ulta Bag, I was ridiculously excited to have it.
Obviously I've been to Space NK here (a recent discovery and I can't believe I've been missing out for so long!) but going into a makeup shop with both drugstore and high end brands...was...just...amazing.
Too Faced Peanut Butter and Jelly Eyeshadow Collection, Palette, Lorac Unzipped & Unzipped Gold and Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer
Too Faced PB&J Palette, Lorac Unzipped & Unzipped Gold and Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer
As with the Airport, I felt like it was a bit of a dash to get round and grab everything. Like Supermarket Sweep if you will, scooping everything (I wish) into my basket.


This was probably my most spur of the moment purchase in Ulta. It's pretty hard to get this here, but it is possible. But as soon as I saw it on the self I got over excited and just grabbed it. Especially as they didn't have the Sweet Peach or Love Flush Blush palettes, which were both on my list.
I've only used it a couple of times, but it is nice and IT SMELLS SO GOOD.
Too Faced Peanut Butter and Jelly Eyeshadow Collection
Too Faced Peanut Butter and Jelly Eyeshadow Collection
Lorac Unzipped & Unzipped Gold Palettes
I knew I wanted the Unzipped, but for some reason whilst pre-planning I felt unsure about the gold. Well when I saw the sample ones on the shelf, holy moly, it went straight into my basket!
I am yet to use this, as I am quite eyeshadow palette over loaded at the moment (with the Too Faced PB&J and Sweet Peach palettes being recent purchases). But I am hoping to whip them out this week and give them a whirl, and feeling rather excited about it.
Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer
Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer
Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer
I WISH we had this brand in the UK (if anyone knows where to find them, let me know!), everyone in the US goes on about it SO much.
I bought this based on Kathleen Lights reviews, I think the Jaclyn Hill uses it too...but I just couldn't resist. I picked up the Light Bronzer shade as I am insanely pale, I've only used it once so far, but I've really liked it. And it's nice to have some bronzers (I picked up another in Canada that I'll include in my next post) that aren't too dark for me!
I will say that the smell is strong, I can smell it when it's on my face.


Up next will be my Sephora post which will probably be the longest of the lot. I did go to a small Sephora in the US, which was in JC Penney, but they didn't have anything that I didn't think I could buy in Canada, so alas I walked away empty handed!

You can catch up on my Duty Free Haul here.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow on Instagram

Follow on Twitter