Canada & America Makeup Haul: The Airport

08:00

For me, a holiday doesn't start when you touch down, but when you get to the airport, as well as trying to get a place in the lounge (success this time, we got upgraded to business), grabbing some breakfast (Jamie's at Gatwick does a mean Eggs Royal), maybe sneaking in a cheeky drink at Wetherspoons, Duty Free has become a must stop for me since delving into this whole makeup thing.

As with everything, I had pre-planned what I wanted to get at the airport, even emailing the Duty Free Customer services to check what they have in stock and prices (seriously, this is my top tip for Duty Free, they are so helpful!). I also knew I needed to be in and out to stop the husband moaning too much.
So in I went, on course and picked up what I was on my list and apart from getting trapped at the MAC counter trying on lipsticks (it happens to the best of us, right?), I was in and out pretty quickly and I feel proud of myself that I didn't get too distracted...

MAC Lipstick in Coral Bliss, NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base, NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Vanilla
MAC Lipstick in Coral Bliss, NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base & NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Vanilla
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Vanilla
I've seen so many bloggers and youtubers using this, I just had to give it a try. I do like it, but I feel that it does leave my under eyes looking a bit ashy and I probably need to use a corrector underneath! But it's been good on my spots (gross, sorry).
I'm also very keen to give Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer a try.
MAC Lipstick in Coral Bliss, NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base, NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Vanilla
MAC Lipstick in Coral Bliss, NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base & NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Vanilla
NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
I've used this a couple of times, but keep forgetting to check how it's lasted at the end of the day! But my Urban Decay Primer Potion has basically run out and I wanted to try something new.

MAC Lipstick in Coral Bliss
I tried this on a couple of times at my local House of Fraser on a couple of lunchtime walks and really liked it as a nice Spring/summer colour. Also @keepcalmtaylor said that it was beautiful and made me look pretty and fresh faced - can't argue with that sort of reaction!
Now it is mine and I love it.

MAC Lipstick in Coral Bliss, NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base, NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Vanilla
MAC Lipstick in Coral Bliss, NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base & NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Vanilla
I also tried on Peach Blossom at the MAC counter and loved it, but they were out of stock, sob. Don't worry, it's next on my list to buy. I also wanted to pick up the Urban Decay All Nighter Spray, but they only had the travel size (which I should have picked up anyway!).

I'm going to post about my hauls in Canada (Sephora and the Bodyshop - not that it's a rare place) and America (Ulta) seperately, ya know, drag it out!


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Follow on Instagram

Follow on Twitter