Kiko Milano Wanderlust Collection

08:00

I got an email the other day about Kiko's new summer collection - Wanderlust. I clicked on it thinking that they've had some gorgeous products before (I dream about the baked blush that Zoella uses) so I'd better take a look. The email was filled with giant, golden textured packaging and a contrasting red lipstick, there were no other thoughts except that I had to click through to see the rest.
From there it just gets better and better. The whole collection looks so gorgeous, I would seriously buy it all based on how pretty it is alone. And that's thanks to designer Ross Lovegrove who designed this glorious packaging.
KIKO Milano Wanderlist Collection
KIKO Wanderlust
Last week, after work I had some time to kill and so popped into my local store, praying they had it in stock. They did. I went back the next day too.
I want EVERYTHING.
I basically swatched everything on my hand and made it a right old mess, but I took photos of a few things.

Desert Dunes Baked Bronzer
KIKO Wanderlist Desert Dunes Baked Bronzer in 200 Warm Melange & 201 Sienna Melange
Desert Dunes Baked Bronzer
200 Warm Melange & 201 Sienna Melange
I think the 201 Sienna Melange is probably too warm and dark for me. The lighter one, 200 Warm Melange looks amazing, that marbling!
L-R: 01 Lust Coral, 02 Gypsy Pink, 03 Impulsive Mauve, 200 Warm Melange 201 Sienna Melange
Desert Dunes Trio Baked Blush
Desert Dunes Trio Baked Blush
01 Lust Coral, 02 Gypsy Pink, 03 Impulsive Mauve
I wasn't so fussed about the 01 Lust Coral shade and I thought the 03 Implusive Mauve was a must looking online. But actually the 02 Gypsy Pink was also very lovely.


I didn't take a picture of the swatch of the Desert Moon Highlighter, but the packaging is amazing, it feels so high end with the frosted bottom and gold top. Perfect to have out on a vanity (if only I had one!)

And can we talk about the In The Shade Eyeshadow and Kajal pencils for a second. They are just. Magnificent. The eye shadow ends of the pencils are gorgeous, metallic and pigmented, shimmery but not glittery.
The Shade Eyeshadow and Kajal
Top-Bottom: 01 Butter & Taupe, 02 Dark Brown & Gold, 05 Anthracite & Metalic Rose
Shadow on the left, Kajal on the right
 I wasn't too bothered about them online, but after seeing them in store there are at least a couple that are must haves!


I wasn't blown away by the Mirage Lip Stylo lipstick swatches, but I have to buy one on the packaging alone. And the Endless Sky Volume Mascara packaging is amazing.

And the brushes. Oh those brushes. The Wanderlust Face Brush and the Wanderlust Foundation Face Brush. So dense and soft, I definitely need those too. I'm really into my brushes at the moment.


I keep swinging from wanting to literally buy it all (I have 15% off from KIKO for my birthday!) and then convincing myself to save money for our holiday.

My wishlist is strong.
Well done Kiko. Well done.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow on Instagram

Follow on Twitter