Wishlist

08:00


I thought I'd do a little wishlist of items that's outside my makeup wishlist...my makeup wishlist is over 300 items long and I'm pretty sure that it doesn't even cover everything that I want. As that could fill around 10 thousand posts, I'll leave that for another day.
These are some of the bigger ticket items that I want, ranging from the £100 up to the £1000 mark. Some of these things are those life long dream things, or at least a 10 year long dream. The sort of purchases that make me feel like a real adult, because apparently being married doesn't make me feel like a grown up!


Mulberry Bag
What girl doesn't want twenty one of these?
Roxette & Bayswater
Bayswater Double Zip Tote & Alexa
I've wanted one of these bags for around 7-8 years.
On my current shortlist are the Bayswater Double Zip Tote, Alexa, (Medium) Lily and Roxette all in Oak, as I'm a blue/brown sort of girl, rather than black. I'm really not a fan of black and would never consider buying anything in black, especially not a bag!
I also wonder whether I should consider the Bayswater as it is a classic. Oh and the Roxette looks AH-mazing in Oxblood Croc.
Roxette in Oxblood Croc
I think that if I had to rank them then the Roxette would be my top, followed by the Bayswater Double Zip Tote, then Alexa and Bayswater tied. Lily is a whole other kettle of fish as it's not an everyday, chuck everything you own into it one, but it is beautiful! As are some of the other smaller cross body bags. Can I just have them all please?
My aim for this year is to save up for and buy one. Be it a teeny tiny one, even though if we look at value for money, bigger is better!
Although I sadly need to be practical and save for buying our next place, kids, bills all the boring stuff that our future holds.


Macbook/Mac

I'm not sure which type of Mac or Macbook, but this one is blog related. I've had two Acer laptops in the past 10 years and both of them have basically given up pretty soon after they've been purchased. I'm struggling along with the one I got just after I left uni (I think), it over heats, shuts down, freezes and just takes around 1000 years to do anything.
At the moment I write, edit and post all my blog posts at work. Now that's fine for the moment when I basically have next to nothing to do (yeah, not a great as it sounds!), but when I get myself a job where I actually have work to do, I'm going to need something good to carry this on.
And I do want to carry this on - I rambled on enough about that in my Why I Love Makeup post and it's one of my 2016 Goals.
I also have done about 8 pages of a book, totally pathetic right? But I'd like to try and work on it more and having a laptop to sit and write at home or to go to the coffee shop and write (cliche) would be brilliant.
And I'm ADDCITED to the Sims, so I definitely need it for that. The teenager in me still lives on.


Longchamp Le Pliage Large Tote Bag
 
Longchamp Le Pliage Large Tote in Navy
I already have a Small Tote Bag in navy, which I love. I love that they're versatile, they fold up and can be tossed in wherever you're going and whatever you're taking so that you have a spare bag. It looks stylish, doesn't break the bank and the nylon is hard wearing.
I do feel that sometimes when I want to take out some more stuff with me that mine can be a bit small, which means I'm thinking of expanding my collection.
They do have a Medium Handbag, which would probably be the perfect size for me, but it only has a short handle and I'm a bag on the shoulder sort of gal. This forearm carrying is all very well, but when you have so much to carry and you're as tiny as me (5ft!) it can basically break your arm.
That means I'm going to have to consider the Large Tote, which I must say looks huge on me. I could practically climb inside. But needs must.
And I feel like spending my money on that sort of bag is a better investment then say a Fiorelli bag of similar price, as least the Longchamp bags have some leather on them.


Ugg Classic Mini Boots
Ugg Classic Mini in Chestnut
They're just nice. I already have some Uggs, some of the more structured ones that have zips. I got them in New York when I went for my 21st Birthday with my mum and I absolutely love them. But they're too old now and they've lost all the padding on the bottom, which equals painful feet. I feel like the taller Classic Uggs can loose their structure and end up looking a bit horrible, so mini it is!


Barbour Coat
Classic Waxed Barbour
It absolutely breaks my heart that I just had to sell my old Barbour on eBay for a mere £33 when it cost well over £150 new. It was a size 12 and now that I'm a size 6 it absolutely swamped me.
I will get myself a new one, the only issue is that they don't have very mean coats in a size 6.
I'd love a classic quilted one and a waxed one.
Quilted Barbour Coat


This list is bound to grown, a girl can dream!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow on Instagram

Follow on Twitter