A New Blog for a New Name

13:59

Welcome to mrsjennyws!

We're at the start of 2016, everything's new and fresh and for me that includes my marriage and my name! I'm Jenny or mrsjws. My full name is now ridiculously long since I got married and so I won't bore you.

mrsjennyws
This is me.

Currently
I'm 26 and I live with my husband, we got married last year in December and moved into our new flat (that we own) a mere week before the wedding! Let me just say, I would not recommend moving house AND getting married at the same time.

Background
I'm from Kent originally, after school I went to uni in Exeter and studied Biology. After that I moved back east and lived with some amazing school friends and now I'm stuck with my husband (only joking). I work in admin, also known as the place where you get stuck if you don't know what to do with yourself!

Passions/Hobbies
My passions include makeup, Harry Potter, McFly/Busted/McBusted (in any form). I also love Taylor Swift and TV, but who doesn't? I also love Weddings, love them. Oh and musical theatre, Les Mis in particular.

My makeup obsession is a relatively new one, it started in May 2015 when mrws suggested that I do my makeup myself for our wedding. Now we're talking to a girl who has zero experience in the makeup department. We're talking a few months of wearing makeup for the first time at uni and reverting to wearing eyeliner and mascara. But fast foward 8 months and I love it, I feel like my wedding makeup ended up looking really good and my collection and knowledge is growing.

Harry Potter is what got me reading. I remember sitting in the library in my primary school and seeing someone reading Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets. I thought it was for boys, a book that's named after a boy with a blue car on the front - what was in there for a 9 year old girl? I'm not sure how, but by the time I was 10 I remember reading the very same book whilst on a school trip to France. And that was it, no going back. I grew up with Harry, he was my age, the final book came out when I finished secondary school. The film actors are the same age as me, it's my generation. I can't tell you what it means to me, it's something hugely special.

Onto Busted, then McFly, then McBusted and now back to Busted and McFly. My favourite bands. I loved Busted wholeheartedly, I cried when they split up. The silver lining was that they had introduced me to McFly who I loved just as much. McFly carried on, then they added James and Matt from Busted and McBusted were formed, I cried seeing them all on stage together. Then on 10th November 2015, Busted announced their reform, I cried again. I've loved all of them since it all started in 2000, we're talking 16 years of love there. I've met McFly several times, they represent me growing up, my teenage years and then transition into adulthood. I've yet to meet a member of Busted, when (not if) I do , I'll cry. I'm going to see them in May on the first date of their tour, I'm pretty sure I'll cry.

So that's me. And as you will see as time goes on, I ramble, that's why this is so long.

Happy to have you here with me
Love mrsjws
xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow on Instagram

Follow on Twitter