STOP, Camera Time!

11:57

Lame title, I know.

I had some posts in the works for this week, however I'm going to hold off on putting them up this week.
I dug out my old camera (Canon PowerShot SX150 IS Digital Camera - bought in 2012!!) over the weekend and ended up taking loads of pictures that I want to use for blog posts. Then I came across a stumbling block as I realised that I have no camera cable or memory card reader, so for now the pictures are stuck on the camera. Fail.
I've ordered a cable AND memory card reasder from Amazon (cover all bases), but it's not expected to arrive until Friday...or maybe Monday.
So the blog posts that have photos stuck on the camera are going to have to go up next week.

Sorry, I know you're probably dying for another post. Ha.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow on Instagram

Follow on Twitter